If your arms, shoulders and back are needing a little shaping and toning, follow my Express Workouts®.
You will do 15 – 20 repetitions of each exercise (if you’ve got more in the tank at 15, then push it to 20).
Take a 2 – 3 minute at the end of the circuit, make sure to stay hydrated and repeat the circuit one or two more times.
Are you ready to GET KIRSCHED?®
- SPIDERMAN PUSHUPS
- SINGLE LEG SHOULDER PRESSES
- PALM TREE LATERALS WITH DUMBBELLS
- SHADOW BOXING WITH DUMBBELLS
- PLANK WITH DUMBBELL ROW TO TRICEPS EXTENSION
- DIAMOND PUSHUPS WITH HIP EXTENSION
1) Get in your Perfect Pushup Position.
2) Extend your right arm as far as it will go while bringing your left knee in. Drop down for a pushup.
3) Return to your PPP.
4) Repeat on opposite side.
SINGLE LEG SHOULDER PRESSES
1) Stand with your feet hips-distance apart and raise your right leg to a 90 degree angle. Bring bent right arm to shoulder height.
2) Press right arm straight up and then return to starting shoulder position.
3) Keep leg raised for the entire 15 reps. Switch sides
PALM TREE LATERALS WITH DUMBBELLS
1) Stand with feet shoulder-width distance apart with knees slightly bent and arms straight holding 3 pound weights in front of body.
2) Alternate raising and lowering weights keeping arms straight for 30 seconds.
SHADOW BOXING WITH DUMBBELLS
1) Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart, your knees soft and your core engaged. Add weights to pump up the intensity.
2) For upper cuts, start with your arm bent in a 90 degree angle. Punch upwards across your chest.
PLANK WITH DUMBBELL ROW TO TRICEPS EXTENSION
1) Get into a plank holding a weight with your right hand.
2) Curl your right arm up towards chest and then extend arm backward to engaged triceps.
3) Return arm forward and then lower it to the ground.
4) Do this for 15 reps and then change sides.
DIAMOND PUSHUPS WITH HIP EXTENSION
1) Place your belly on a stability ball and your hands on the floor in front of the ball. Walk your hands forward until you are in a pushup position – Depending on your strength, your thighs, shins or toes should be on the ball. Whichever position you choose, don’t let your hips sink!
2) Adjust your palms so that your forefingers and thumbs touch one another, forming a diamond shape.
3) Bend your elbows in towards your sides as you lower to the floor. Exhale, and return to start position. Repeat 15 times.